skip to main | skip to sidebar

chicks and ducks

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Amber waves of grain

Spencer modeling my grandma's amazingly "patriotic" blanket.
Thanks grandma!

Spencer coined this "country mouse, city mouse"

More birthday picnic photos
Posted by Sarah Louise at 1:04 AM
Labels: birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (35)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ▼  April (15)
      • Amber waves of grain
      • I think somebody likes me (blush)
      • Clarification
      • Thoughts on socialism
      • You know you've been in France too long when . . .
      • My happy bubble
      • Paris is burning
      • Dein Auto verschmutzt die Umwelt!
      • I have ceased to be a productive member of society
      • Feel like dancing? Yeah, me too.
      • If I weren't already so happy, this music video wo...
      • Friday afternoon tradtion
      • I love themed parties
      • Proud to be from Iowa!
      • Stephanie's Surprise birthday
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2008 (48)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (19)

About Me

My photo
Sarah Louise
View my complete profile